GEAR MATE 26 - WHEEL BIN BAG - PREMIUM EXPEDITION SPEC - BLACK (v3.2)
When you're travelling you need somewhere to store your rubbish. Next you need to store it so it is easy and practical to manage; that is where a well designed, good quality bin bag comes in. There are many designs at different qualities out there; this one is made to last and made to be used regularly; with proudly Australian Made materials and craftsmanship.
We are pumped to offer you our upgraded Wheel Bin Bag v3.2!
We believe this is one of the most premium Australian Made products on the market in terms of craftsmanship and materials. This is where form and function meet and is a sign of things to come from GRABmeGEAR. Who says everyday outdoor gear can't also be pieces of outdoor art! You put a lot of time an effort into building your rig, so why not complement it with tough, practical accessories that also have style & atheistic appeal... designed on purpose.
We have listened to our customers feedback and made 8 changes to this bag on the previous v2.0. If you're like us and love to hear the details and story behind product innovation please check out the 'Features' section for the highlights.
What we love about this bag
- Extra 60mm front pocket to separate recovery straps, rubbish or wet gear
- Bright yellow PVC removable insert for easy empty & visibility
- Heavy-duty 680gsm PVC liner - truck tarp grade
- Bin Liner can be used away from vehicle so main bag can stay attached
- 3 x D-rings to surecure bag to vehicle, use as purchase point to open zip or tie down light gear - somewhere to hang your gloves, water bottle or jacket at camp
- Drainage hole in bottom the liner to wick moisture (open bottom flap to drain main chamber if needed)
- Storm flap to help protect zip teeth from dust and reduce moisture in the bag from rain
- Yellow stitching highlights throughout bag to create something special
- Lockable zippers for lid and bottom
- 3 x anchor straps
- UV stabilised polypropylene straps to reduce sun fade - Australian Made in Victoria
- 3 x heavy-duty GMG branded quick release metal buckles - look awesome!
- Strap keepers to fasten & secure excess straps
- One-size-fits-all up to approx 38" tyres
- Compatible with existing wheel covers
- 15oz Dfab Black Plain Weave Canvas - Australian Made in Victoria
- Repairable (reasonable wear & tear)
- Made in Australia - Rockingham, Western Australia
We trust you will enjoy using this bag as much as we do and like always, if you have any ideas for improvements please let us know, we love it!
1 - When fitting the bag we recommend criss-crossing the side straps behind the wheel for a secure fit. Take the left strap and connect it to the bottom right buckle and take the right strap and connect to the bottom left buckle. The middle strap is a choker style strap; wrap it around the wheel anchor then pass the buckle through the loop and pull tight, this holds the main weight of the bag; the side straps keep it straight on the wheel.
2 - If you're remote, consider burning your rubbish to reduce your load and ongoing environmental impact. Most regional centres do not recycle, it goes straight to landfill, so worth considering the trade offs. If you're not sure about that, read this article by Adventure Curated - click here
3 - To wash out the bag please use a gentle garden hose and not a high pressure hose. A light hose over should be enough and allow to dry in shade. High pressure strips the properties of the canvas and can damage other component materials.
- Some pictures of the bag may be different to the current model available. Design changes regularly occur based on feedback & performance.
- Overseas customers - please check the import duties for your country. You may receive additional shipping / Government charges on arrival which will be your responsibility.
BAG SIZE = 380W x 550H x 240D mm (approx.) - 50.16 Litres
FRONT POCKET = 360W x 360H x 60D mm (approx.) - 7.8 Litres
TYRE SIZE = up to approx. 38".