GEAR MATE 67 - CAMP / CABIN BIN BAG - PREMIUM - BLACK v2.0
Looking for somewhere to store your rubbish, wet, dirty gear or portable dunny?
The 'Cabin Bin Bag' is designed for people who need an easily accessible place to store rubbish at camp, in the caravan or in a cabin. Like a hard bin you have at home.
Being a soft bag you can pack it down for easy storage when not in use and with strong webbing handles you can easily move it where you need it.
You may have a remote cabin or sometimes it is handy to have a bin in the annex; this is a solution you can always have with you.
It is a solid canvas bag outer with a sealed liner so it will contain liquids.
It is a scaled down version of our 'Dunny Bag', so can also be used as an alternative bag to carry your portable toilet. Spot on if you have a secure place to store it and don't need all the extra features. It's the Dunny Bag minus all the heavy-duty tie down options, storm flap & front pocket - designed more for internal storage.
DEIGNED FOR = THETFORD PORTA POTTI 165 + THETFORD PORTA POTTI 565 (covers most common sizes on market)
Being sealed it can also be awesome storage for wet / dirty gear. Peel wetsuits off and drop them in to keep contained.
This has the potential to be a very versatile outdoor gear bag and we're keen to see what uses you come up with!
We believe this is one of the most premium Australian Made products on the market in terms of craftsmanship and materials. This is where form and function meet and is what you can expect from GRABmeGEAR. Who says everyday outdoor gear can't also be pieces of outdoor art! You put a lot of time an effort into building your set up, so why not complement it with tough, practical accessories that also have style & atheistic appeal... designed on purpose.
If you're like us and love to hear the details and story behind product innovation please check out the 'Features' section for the highlights.
What we love about this bag
- Bright yellow PVC removable liner with carry handles
- Heavy-duty 680gsm PVC liner - truck tarp grade
- Liner is stitched then welded to contain any liquid
- Yellow stitching highlights throughout bag to create something special
- 1 x heavy-duty webbing handles on top
- 2 x heavy-duty webbing handles on side
- Easy open, accessible zips
- Lockable zip pulls if needed
- One-size-fits-all, universal fit, fix it where you want and need it
- Soft, easy to store, multi-use bag when space is tight
- 15oz Dfab Black Plain Weave Canvas - Australian Made in Victoria
- Repairable (reasonable wear & tear)
- Made in Australia - Rockingham, Western Australia
- Versatile, big cavity bag for outdoor gear, rubbish or dunny - loads of options
We trust you will enjoy using this bag as much as we do and like always, if you have any ideas for improvements please let us know, we love it!
To wash out the bag please use a gentle garden hose and not a high pressure hose. A light hose over should be enough and dry in shade. High-pressure strips the properties of the canvas and can damage other component materials.
- Some pictures of the bag may be different to the current model available. Design changes regularly occur based on feedback & performance.
- Overseas customers - please check the import duties for your country. You may receive additional shipping / Government charges on arrival which will be your responsibility.
BAG SIZE = 400W x 450H x 440D mm (approx.) - 79.2 Litres (updated size)