Saber Offroad Tyre Deflator
The Saber Offroad Tyre Deflator, with a Glow in the Dark face, is just the tool every offroader needs when they are out and about in this amazing nation of ours, and beyond! Conditions change quickly, whether it’s sand, rocky outcrops, gravel tracks or more, and you need your tyres to maintain the level of deflation to get you where you need to go. This deflator will make this task a breeze! Finding the right amount of deflation has never been easy with PSI readings on a clear, concise display. Combined with a stainless steel braided hose, this heavy-duty deflator is ready for when you need it most!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It works by simply screwing onto your tyre’s valve and pushing the valve remover towards the valve. Watch as the gauge will show your tyre’s PSI reading. To deflate them, you simply slide the collar away from the valve stem and watch the gauge as the reading reduces. Once the desired level has been reached, slide the collar back towards the valve stem and push the valve remover back in and tighten to finish.
• Glow in the dark face for great visibility in low light conditions
• Heavy duty stainless steel braided hose with brass
• Rubber guard for greater protection of the gauge
• Easy to read PSI on the gauge.
• High-grade breathable carry bag, with a zipper closure for extra protection.